Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Souls which do not effect the human mind

I think having a soul that chan alter the human mind is impossible due to the non physical nature of souls and the physical nature of minds. But, what if souls do not affect the mind, but rather a human is an "instance" of their soul. If a soul was a computer program, the person would be the actual ram running the program. When a computer simulation is over, the code still exists, and the code is a governing set of rules that allow for predictable behavior in the instances of it. In this way, a sould would not dirrectly effect the human mind, and thus avoid a lot of the problems with the physical vs non phisical problems. Rather than a soul being part of you, like an arm, it is the set of rules that governs your behaviors. These rules, like the rules that govern the wheel or any other invention would survive, even after the death of the body. Agree? Disagree? Won't post a reply no matter what I put here?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina Sitkoski said...

Well this if you can accept that there are nonphysical souls that exist, without any proof, then this idea is very good for how immortality works. The soul is some idea that stands outside of time. The human body and brain are just the current physical manifestations of that soul. So, while the human is on earth, the soul is with it. But, when the human dies, the souls can still continue. I think that this idea would work very well for people that believe in reincarnation. But it would have to depend on the definition of soul being used.

8:58 PM  
Blogger arnoldkline2574 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

12:03 PM  
Blogger matthewflynn60973454 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home